With 25 years of Merrell's women's-specific fit, the Siren 4 Thermo is uniquely engineered to cradle the distinct contours of female feet, providing comfort, support, and stability even on the longest hikes with added insulation for warmth and protection.
• Waterproof membrane seals out water and lets moisture escape
• Waterproof full grain leather and wool upper
• Bungee lace with toggle closure for a secure fit
• 60% recycled laces
• Bellows tongue keeps out debris
• Protective and abrasion resistant rubber heel and toe cap
• 100% recycled fleece lining
• 200 grams Primaloft® Gold Eco Series synthetic insulation
• Rock plate for protection
• FloatPro™ Foam midsole for lightweight comfort that lasts
• Vibram® Icetrek outsole designed to provide the improved grip on very cold, icy, or snowy surfaces
PrimaLoft Eco insulation uses post-consumer recycled material to create a high loft, thermally efficient, earth-friendly insulation. Approximately 28 recycled bottles are used in the making of each kg of PrimaLoft Eco.
Vibram are the world leaders in high performance rubber soles. Vibram outsoles are world renowned for their performance, durability, safety, innovation and design.