Handmade in France, the Benyl boot is light and flexible. It was created for intensive outdoor activities with its notched sole.
• Round shape - Lugged abrasion-resistant sole - Shock-absorbing foam insole.
• Decorative adjustment strap.
• A boot requires an average of 60 manufacturing steps and passes strict quality tests to guarantee its waterproofing.
Upper: Mainly Gomma Plus natural rubber.
Lining: Polyamide, can be cleaned using a sponge and dries fast.
Insole: Shock-absorbing foam on a rubber base, lined with Softex.
Outsole: Rubber lugged outsole offers grip, cushioning and abrasion resistance.
• Clean the boots after each use; either just with water or water and a mild soap (Neutral PH).
• Wipe the boots with a lint-free cloth.
• A few times a year, or more often if you use your boot daily, apply a dose of Swipol so as to treat the rubber and allow it to resume its original appearance.
• Keep away from sources of light or heat and in an upright position after cleaning.
PFC Free - This product does not contain PFCs (Flurocarbons). PFCs are synthetic compounds with properties that make them suitable for manufacturing waterproof, non-stick and fireproof materials.
Leather Working groups objective is to develop/maintain a protocol that assesses the environmental compliance and performance capabilities of leather manufacturers and promotes sustainable environmental practices.